Introducing the Arai Vector-2, the latest version of Arai's hugely-popular less-is-more Vector model. Specifically crafted for the rider who doesn't need all the bells and whistles of our other models, but who can't imagine not getting the Arai family's unmatched three generations of handmade magic withcare and craftsmanship, rider protection, performance, comfort and fit.
What becomes immediately obvious is that, while still adhering to its less-is-more design intent, the
new Vector-2's impressive array of features, benefits, updates and upgrades results in an Arai Helmet in which more costs less.
- The Vector-2's clc (Complex Laminate Construction) shell utilizes Arai's proprietary aerospace fiberglass technology to achieve a strong, flexible shell in a lightweight package.
- The placement of the new chinvent design within the Vector-2's chinbar gives it a distinctive look all it's own-while flowing a lot of air into the interior. A rubber breathguard also comes as standard equipment.
- This design encircles the bottom of the sheel, enhancing shell strength (in an area where some manufacturers actually reduce shell material). The Hyper-Ridge also provides a larger opening in the bottom of the helmet, making it easier to get the helmet on and off-without either adding weight or increasing the shell size.)
- The Vector-2 is another example of Arai's organic shell-design philosophy. An Arai helmet shape is created to conform more closely to the human head shape, making it look better, and "flow" better in the wind. And Arai believes the shaping is best done by human hands and experience - not computers. "Computers solve things mathematically. Hands build for humans."
- An upgrade from the previous Vector's fixed liner, the Vector-2 gives you a fully-removable liner. Further, it is designed with a full-perimeter crown pad with minimal frame support for increased comfort. The removable/replaceable cheekpads also have removable washable covers for easier, thorough cleaning.
- Custom micro-fit peel away 5mm cheek pads
- Multi-density EPS liner that's comprised of up to five different denisites.
- Wind tunnel tuned air inlets combined with rear vent/wing to improve ventilation.
- Oversized front intake opening
- Larger side exhaust ports at bottom rear to increase airflow and minimize noise levels.